There’s no place like home! So, come on home to BVCS and we’ll travel together on a whimsical journey to the Merry Old Land of Oz on June 3 & 4! In this beloved literary piece, Dorothy, a lonely Kansas farm girl, travels Over the Rainbow to discover the magical power of home. Follow the Yellow Brick Road with Dorothy, Scarecrow, the Tinman, and the Cowardly Lion in this stage adaptation of everyone’s favorite iconic film classic!
BVCS Theatre Arts Department performed The Wizard of Oz back in 2007 featuring alumna and current Director, Natalie Woodfield. We are thrilled to bring this classic back as an all-school musical with 4th – 12th graders!
In-person seating is limited (100 seats per performance)! If you are unable to join in person or would like to invite loved ones who are far away to watch the show, we invite you to purchase a livestream link, which is available for every performance!
June 3rd @ 1pm
June 3rd @ 7pm
June 4th @ 1pm
June 4th @ 7pm
Child/Student In-Person Ticket – $10
Adult In-Person Ticket – $12
Livestream Link (Virtual Stream) – $15
Click here to purchase tickets!
Masks will be optional. Out of respect for all in attendance, we ask that you please stay home if you have any signs of sickness. Full refunds will be offered prior to 24 hours before your ticketed showtime. If you need to refund please contact Natalie Woodfield at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no exchanges.
Helpful Ticket Purchasing Info:
- You are able to purchase tickets for multiple performance days/times. Once on the ticketing website, click “TICKETS” at the top of the webpage, choose your performance day/time, then choose your seats from the seating chart provided. Repeat this step for multiple performances until all desired selections are in your cart.
- There is no “general seating” – All in-person tickets will have selected seats.
- There are ONLY 100 tickets per performance. It is first come first serve.
- All tickets will be sold online with credit/debit cards. There will be no extra fees for ordering online. If you are not able to purchase tickets online, contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
Online Ticket Purchasing Info:
Step 1: Click here to purchase tickets!
Step 2: Select the gold button that says “Buy Tickets”
Step 3: Select which performance you would like to attend
- If you are purchasing a livestream link, chose the performance time labeled “virtual stream”)
- If you are purchasing an in-person ticket, you will be taken to the seating chart. Choose the seats you would like (white circles are available seats. They will say “ONLINE” simply because you are purchasing the in-person ticket via the website).
- If purchasing tickets for multiple performance days/times, click “TICKETS” at the top of the webpage and continue adding until finished.
Step 4: Once order is correct, click on the cart image at the top and continue the purchasing process.
- Each performance will be livestreamed! If you would like to watch more than one performance, you will need to purchase multiple show time links.
- The livestream link will only upload on ONE device. If you’d like it to display on more devices, you’ll need to purchase multiple links.
This online ticketing program is NEW for the Theatre Arts Department! If you have difficulty with any part of the process, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 209-485-4144.